web analytics

7-year-old Queens girl dies after choking on a Doritos chip in prank gone wrong

The Queens girl who choked on a Doritos chip in a prank gone wrong died in her mother’s arms Friday, family told the Daily News.

Precise Tucker, 7, had been on life support at Long Island Jewish Cohen Children’s Medical Center since Wednesday, authorities said.

That’s when Precise tied a bathrobe belt around her neck to play a joke on her mother, Purity Baldwin.

Baldwin, who was used to her daughter’s pranks, left the kitchen and moments later the girl began choking on a snack.

Queens girl on life support after she chokes on Doritos chip
Precise’s 15-year-old brother saw his little sister struggling to breathe and ran out of their Astoria apartment screaming for help.

Baldwin held out hope that her daughter would pull through —— but it was too late, the girl’s grief-stricken grandmother told The News.

“She wanted to see if (Precise) could come out of this. This is the daughter she always dreamed for,” the grandmother, who declined to give her name, said.

source: nydaily

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.